Friday, August 25, 2006

To play again

HARLEY MADE IT. I didn't think he would survive to tell about it. I was sure that he had gone to check out the greens on another "golf course" when I saw him lying on the grass just after he had teed off on the 3rd tee-box. I hope Harley will play again. More importantly, I hope that before he takes his last swing with his golf club here on earth, he will have booked a tee-time for a celestial "game."

It's a busy week for a retired preacher. On Monday I conducted a funeral for an 85 year old lady. On Saturday I will officiate at the wedding of the grandson of the 85 year old lady. On Sunday I will preach at Cherryville -- the church we had the privilege to pastor for 9 years.

Thanks Heather Cyr for mentioning my book on your blog. And thanks for the very kind things you said about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home