Sunday, August 20, 2006

A better game than Harley's

I should really call this blog "fore" or "putt, putt" or "slice" or whatever would more accurately describe my frequent comments about the game of golf the way I play it.

Yesterday morning I was on the golf course with my son. He and I each had a friend with us. The golf course was not crowded and everyone moved at a steady pace. We were just coming up on #4 fairway, which runs parallet to the 2nd and 3rd, both par 3's, when we heard someone yell. "Has anyone got a cell phone?"

I have golfed with a lot of people, but I don't recall ever golfing with Harley. It looks like I never will golf with Harley. Harley was laying flat on his back on the ground and his buddies were making efforts to resuscitate him. In about 10 minutes the ambulance arrived to take Harley away. (to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home